If you have a scientific bent, here are five links to things that I have found interesting in 2015.
- A slick dynamic graphical presentation of 685 multi-planet systems close to the solar system. This is a reminder of how common multi-planet and multi-star systems really are.
- A year’s worth of weather on one dynamic page. (more meteorology than physics or astronomy)
- The scale of the solar system in model form.
- How dark is the sky in your part of the world? (An interactive map.)
- A relativity demonstration.